Best Ways to Gain Sponsors in Your Network Marketing Business
One of the biggest challenges faced by novice networker is to think that they do not need to learn how to invite or network with people because they know how to talk to friends, family or contacts. Well, guess what? Everyone needs to follow the recommendations of training to get downlines (sponsors in your network marketing business).
Learn to pass the critical phase of your first invitations for others to know the business opportunity that you are developing- this will depend on your commitment.
How to begin?
1. Follow the system established by your company’s success. Attend all training events in your company (and learn the system successfully established).
2. Try to innovate later (only geniuses innovate right away, and based on the premise that none of us are geniuses, it’s much wiser keep it simple, at least at first).
3. Set some time aside each week to call to your contact list (depending on your circumstances, dedicate more or less time, but to succeed, you need to dedicate at least one hour a week to invite your contacts, to make business presentations every week). The call will be very short (success in your call will be inversely proportional to the amount of things that you count by phone: how much more you talk, the less likely you are to that person to attend a presentation).
4. Do not explain the business by phone. Create curiosity and urgency in your call. “Hello! I just find the business that we can finally develop together without leaving our current jobs. I need to see you as soon as possible to explain the details. ”
5. Do not solve doubts and questions by phone (without realizing it, in the end you will have “shredded” badly business and your contact will no longer come to the presentation).
6. Show enthusiasm and determination. It is more important How you say things matter. Or put in another way, more importantly watch your context and content.
7. Never beg. If you do this, all you get is that the person will attend the presentation of pity, and I assure you that is not the way to get a committed partner.