Who else wants a detailed Google AdSense guide that helps you increase your AdSense earnings?
If you’re searching for a one stop guide for making money from AdSense, don’t search beyond. Here’s the only AdSense guide you need to make more money from Google AdSense.
Did you know that Google is the largest advertising company in the Internet world?
Making money from Google AdSense is the major reason why 90% of the beginner bloggers start their own blogs using various blogging platforms like Blogger, WordPress etc. AdSense is such a huge hit and it is one of the best money making sources for many bloggers and webmasters all over the world.
Yet, most people still ask me a question – is AdSense really profitable?
Short answer is YES! Here’s my explanation why AdSense is profitable to make money from websites.
Bloggers like Amit Agarwal, Daniel Scocco, Harsh Agrawal etc. are making a lot of money from Google AdSense. They are not only making a living from their websites but they also reveal their biggest blogging secrets to make more money from AdSense through their Google AdSense guides.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a service for publishers (like bloggers, webmasters, writers etc) who run websites and are interested in showing ads on their web pages to make some earnings from ads run by Google.
In simple terms, Google AdSense helps you make money from your websites by showing relevant ads on your websites. The more people who click on your ads the more money you can generate. Targeted traffic is the real key to making more money from Google AdSense.
Can you really make money from AdSense?
Yes, if you are serious about creating good content that keeps both your readers and search engines happy then earning from AdSense is not a big deal.
There are a lot of bloggers who are making money from AdSense. More and more people are now diving into blogging because of AdSense. Most people fail to make money from AdSense because of one reason – they want quick results.
See, if you can’t wait for a few months, it’s really hard to understand how AdSense works and it’s almost impossible to make money from AdSense without completely understanding its rules and terms & conditions.
AdSense is free to sign up and you get 68% of the revenue; so it’s a good income source for most bloggers.
In a nutshell, here are few things you need to make money from AdSense;
- A good website design that loads really faster
- You need to attract more backlinks (I’ll share how you can do it in the same article)
- You need to find the best performing keywords
- You should create highly relevant content to drive more targeted traffic from search engines
- You also need to follow Google TOS (Terms of Service)
I’m going to cover in detailed about all of the things mentioned above, so do bookmark this Google AdSense guide for future reference.
How to apply for Google AdSense?
Here’s how to apply fro Google AdSense as a beginner.
- Log in into your Google Account.
- Go to the application form page and fill out the form.
- Upload your logo and click Submit.
If you are searching for an ultimate Google AdSense guide, this is exclusively for you where I’m sharing you few proven AdSense strategies to make more money from AdSense program. Let’s jump into the details of AdSense guide without further ado.
Google AdSense Guide: Here’s what you need to know to increase your AdSense earnings
Carefully understand the location of your website visitors
Did you know that by understanding your visitors, you can create better content that leads to help you make more money from AdSense. Most of the bloggers who successfully make money from AdSense follow a simple rule: they know their audience well. They know where their visitors are coming from and which countries they are targeting to. If you know these basic things well, you are half ahead of your competition to successfully start making money from AdSense.
Which region are you targeting to earn money from AdSense? Is it Asian countries like India, China or western countries like US, UK etc. The more you understand about your visitors the more relevant content you can create and the more relevant your content is the more money you can make from AdSense ads.
Generally US demographic AdSense earnings are 5 times better than that of Indian (or Asian countries) CPC (Cost Per Click). So if you are aiming to make more money from AdSense, then focus on targeting US visitors (and specific keywords targeting them).
Regularly create search engine friendly content
If you want to succeed in blogging, you must have great readership. Without readership, you can’t make someone to stick to your blog and it happens only if you have content that makes others to read and share. You need to have thriving audience around your blogs to make your posts go viral. No one will buy the stuff from you if you don’t have loyal fans or readers.
Headlines play a vital role in making your blog posts going viral. No matter how great contents you have on your posts, you should be focusing on writing catchy titles to attract the online readers attention.
- Use numbers in headlines
- Write How to posts
- Write detailed posts and tutorials etc
Most online readers love to read list posts (which contain numbers in the headlines). Because they are easier to skim through what you are saying on your blog posts.
Also use tools like Buzzsumo for finding profitable content ideas that are proven to get you more links, shares and comments. Create content that is already performing well in your industry, then make that content even better and outreach to the people who shared and link to the posts. This is known as Skyscraper technique, a highly successful and proven content creation formula to increase your website traffic.
To improve AdSense CTR, improve your design
Click Through Rate (CTR) is the most important factor in Google AdSense. The higher your CTR is the more your AdSense earnings will be. So always find out ways to improve your Google AdSense CTR.
Did you know that the blogs that have good web design makes more leads and attracts more click through rates? Great design is the king if you want to increase your AdSense earnings. Don’t make your site loading time slower, no one would be interested to read the contents on a slow loading site. Online readers want everything dazzling fast, they are lazy, they prefer to read the contents without wasting their time.
If you have a great blog design, they will surely consider spending more time on it to know what you are writing about. It can only possible by having simple yet effective blog design.
- Use proper typography (don’t use too small or too big font sizes)
- Make it simple
- Make your blog’s navigation easy
- Use a professional logo
- Don’t use unnecessary (stylish) widgets
- Buy search engine friendly themes like Thesis, Genesis or Elegant
So, keep your eyes on making your site loading time faster. There are several ways to improve your site loading time. Few are:
- Use a better hosting service
- Install w3 total cache plugin
- Don’t use unwanted widgets/plugins
- Optimize your images
- Show excerpts on your home pages instead of showing the whole text
- Don’t play with CSS coding (if you aren’t aware)
- Try using a CDN (Content Delivery Network) to speed up your loading times.
Pro tip: I highly recommend Elegant themes if you want to have an appealing design for your blogs within a budget. You can get full access to all of their 87 themes just by paying $67. That means you are not even paying $1 for each theme you get. And all their themes are mobile friendly and designed to increase your overall search traffic.
Here’s an unbiased review of Elegant themes just in case if you want to know more about these themes before buying.
Layout an SEO plan to improve your organic traffic
If I’ve to give you the best tip from this Google AdSense guide to increase your AdSense earnings, it is this: bring more visitors from search engines to your websites.
SEO is the oxygen for any successful website that makes a lot of money from AdSense. If you know how to drive traffic from search engines to your websites, you will always increase the chances of making more money from AdSense program.
- Keyword research: Focus on doing right keyword research that has less competition and more CTR. You need to bring targeted website visitors to increase your AdSense earnings. To get this done, keyword research is the only way. You can use tools like SEMrush, Long Tail Pro etc to find profitable keywords. There’s another added advantage with SEMrush, you can spy on your competitor’s keywords so that you can use few of them to increase your traffic and AdSense earnings. Recently, SEMrush also updated their system with Indian database, so it’s highly recommended SEO tool for all the bloggers who wants to increase their AdSense income.
- On page SEO: Always perform on page optimization before publishing your posts. Once you perform the keyword research to find and used by advertisers to promote their products so the competition is greater, you need to place these keywords at the right places. Make sure you include the keywords on title, meta description, tags, body and sub headings like h2, h3 to increase the visibility of your keywords. But also keep on eye on the keyword density, don’t use the same keywords more than 1% to 2% if you don’t want to get penalized by Google Panda.
- Link building: Make sure to build links to your blog posts to rank higher in Google. Link building is perhaps the only fastest way to increase your search traffic. See, if you have a fairly new blog, search engines don’t trust it because of the lack of backlinks and Domain Authority. The best way to get higher rankings for your web pages is to build links. And not just any links, only quality links that are highly relevant to the content you post. You can use blogger outreach strategy, guest posting and blog commenting etc to build quality links in a quick time.
- Increase your social shares: Get more social shares and blog comments for faster and better crawling each and every post you publish. Increasing your social shares not only increase your online influence but they also helps you get more traffic from search engines as Google gives top priority to the web pages that get more social shares.
Please make sure to read this detailed guide on how to perform keyword research to get more organic traffic to your websites to increase your overall AdSense earnings.
Use Quick AdSense Plugin to position your ads in a better way
One of the best ways to make more money from AdSense is to use WordPress content management system. Not only that most WordPress users make a lot of money from AdSense but it also offers a lot of features such as great plugins. One of them is Quick AdSense plugin that helps you display your AdSense ads wherever you want to increase your earnings.
Though you can place above, below or anywhere around the web page you want using AdSense ads, but you need to learn the art of ad positioning well. Only then you will be able to make more clicks and money from AdSense. This is where this Quick AdSense plugin comes in handy.
Google AdSense Guide Tips: How many blog posts do you need to reach $100 per day from AdSense?
It totally depends on your average click per rate. If your website has an average of $0.50 per click then you need 200 clicks a day to make $100 each and every single day. If your average CPC (Cost Per Click) is $0.25, then you would need 400 clicks on your ads every day to reach $100/day.
To generate that many clicks from your websites, you need to drive at least 10x more visitors. That means if you want 200 clicks a day, then multiply it with 10. That is, 200 X 10 = 2000. So you would need 2000 daily visitors to make $100 every day from Google AdSense.
If your articles are perfectly optimized for search engines, then you could easily drive that much amount of traffic (2000 daily visits from search engines) from 100 to 150 articles. So aim around publishing 5 times a week (20 times a month) for 6 months to create enough articles that can help you make $100 each day from AdSense. Make sure all of these articles are properly optimized, and are original.
Here are some important things you need to know about AdSense in Google AdSense guide:
- Google will pay you only when your earnings cross more than $100.
- If you have original content on your blogs, getting AdSense approval becomes easy.
- Increase your search traffic and have sufficient (say 50 to 100 articles) content before applying for AdSense.
- Update your websites frequently to increase your organic traffic and search engine crawling.
- You can earn good amount from AdSense if your website is getting at least 1000 unique visits each and every day.
- The general rule of Adsense is that your website should be at least 6 months old to get qualify for AdSense approval.
- Please read this detailed guide if your AdSense account is rejected (a must read for beginners).
Google AdSense Income Reports
I hope the Google AdSense guide shared with you helps. If you are interested in knowing how much few famous bloggers make from Google AdSense, here’s something for you.
ShoeMoney is one of the most popular sites that use AdSense to generate income from their blogging efforts. Here’s where you can find out the AdSense check for a whooping $132, 994..
Final thoughts about Google AdSense Guide
Making money and increasing your AdSense earnings is fun and not a tedious task. Make sure you have a content rich site that is focused on making both the search visitors and Google crawlers happy.
Learn to write search friendly contents without keyword stuffing. Before writing your posts, make sure to perform proper keyword research and then use them promptly into your contents. On-page SEO and finding profitable keywords is the key to increasing your overall website traffic from search engines.
Google AdSense is the most reliable and powerful ad networks available right now for bloggers and webmasters to make money from their websites. Make sure to create content for your targeted audience, drive more organic traffic by using right kind of keywords and increase your CTR by positioning your ads well.
Although Google AdSense is a great way to make more money from online, there are also other alternatives you can try (if you are not satisfied with AdSense program).
What are you waiting for? If you like this Google AdSense guide, please share it with someone who you think is suitable, it will benefit them and you to increase AdSense earnings.
So what do you think about the Google AdSense guide shared with you? Do you have any more tips on increasing AdSense earnings, if yes, please share them in the comments and I’d be glad to consider your views on Google AdSense guide.