Can someone become more creative?can a person increase his creativity?
All researches has shown that creativity can either be increased or diminished based on the actions you involve yourself in and your life style.
Some people who are originally creative kill their creativity and develop rigid thinking patterns as a result of the wrong life style they live.
In this post i will tell you how to increase your creativity.
This is how to increase your creativity
This is how to become more creative:
- 1) Risk taking & creativity: The higher your risk taking abilities the more creative you will become. It was found that a big part of creativity is trying new things that have unpredictable outcomes. Creative people dare to take risks and that's why they remain creative
- 2) anxiety & risk taking: The more cautious and reserved the person is the less creative he becomes provided that all other factors are constant. People who are overly cautious try to stick to the common patterns that they are used to and as a result their creativity decreases. If you want to increase your creativity then forget about being cautions and learn how to reduce your anxiety when it comes to trying something new.
- 3) Routine and creativity: The more rigid rules you follow the less creative you become. If you are stuck in a rigid routine then your creative abilities will diminish. The best way to avoid such a problem even if you have fixed work rules is to spend free time with no rules at all so that you allow your creativity to come to the surface (see Creative thinking)
- 4) Constrained thinking and creativity: Creative people put less constrains while thinking and that's why they come up with creative answers. Forget about logic and reasoning and try to think of creative methods without putting any restrictions on your thoughts. This will increase your creativity
- 5) Spend free time: Dedicate some free time per day or even 2 times per week in order to do things that you have never done before or in order to think creatively without being constrained by anything. By time you will become more creative
Developing your creative abilities
Many people stay stuck with certain life problems without ever being able to get over them because they keep thinking about them using the same methods.
The law of cause and effect states that if you kept doing the same things the same way then you will keep getting the same results.
If you want to really change your life then you must become more creative and try things you never tried before. I always say if you want to have what you never had then you must do what you have never done before.